By following these three simple and easy steps, you can quickly switch two monitors.
Control Panel Of The Computer
First of all, search the control panel on your computer.
Then open the window and look for personalization and appearance.
Settings Of Control Panel.
In this window, you will see the setting option. Click on it, and they will ask you about the monitor you want to switch.
Apply The Change
Click on the OK button and then Apply the setting for a change.
For example, your monitor has been switched.
For example, you can efficiently perform various tasks at the same time while watching every file on different monitors.
Switching different monitors with one computer can make your work experience better.
In this article we will discuss about How Do I Switch Between Two Monitors In A Game?
This is the quick solution to your problem that you will not need to change the windows repeatedly.
In this guide, you will come to know how to switch monitors with one computer.
What Is The Shortcut Key To Switch Between Monitors?
Click on the “Window” + “Shift” + “Left or Right” arrow.
This is the shortcut key to switch between monitors. Now you can immediately switch monitors.
How Do I Extend My Laptop Screen To Two Monitors?
You can extend your laptop screen by following this step-by-step guide.
Step By Step Guide
- Firstly open the Microsoft display window from the control panel.
- Click on the setting, and a drop-down menu will open for you. This menu will give you information about your monitors.
- Now, select the monitor you want to extend your laptop or computer.
- There will be a selecting option to extend my window. It’s up to you which monitor you want to use for extending and Split The Screen.
- Apply this setting and click “OK” to change the settings.
These are the easiest way that you can use while switching or extending the between monitors.
The best option is to use the shortcut key because you will quickly get your desired results.
If you have any questions regarding the switching monitor, you can comment below to ask about it.
Ehtesham Shehzad is a 24-year-old Blogger. He is a Tech-Enthusiast & Software Engineer and currently doing Masters in Computer Science & Networking from the University Of Pisa Italy.