You can use a GTX 1070 graphics card for the fastest gaming experience. Everyone knows that they can connect one monitor with any graphics card.
But, are there any possibilities to run several monitors at the same time with GTX cards?😃
If you want to know whether a GTX 1070 runs 3 monitors or not, give this guide a read.
How many monitors an Nvidia graphics card supports and how to connect them everything will be answered here.
Can A GTX 1070 Run 3 Monitors?
Yes, you can connect three monitors with a GTX 1070 graphics card. But, there are some facts that you need to know before buying another monitor for connection.
Most graphic cards have various ports where you can connect 3 to 4 monitors.
These ports include one DVI, HDMI, and three to four display ports for multiple connections.
On the other hand, it is necessary to know that gaming graphics are evolving.
In the past few years, the GTX 960 was ruling in the market, but now it is known as a slow graphics for gaming.
If you want to be updated with future games and play them with the highest speed, you must buy a 1080 or 1080 ti graphics card.
Both of these graphics are new, and they have the highest speed.
Experts suggest that a heavy gamer must use a 1080 ti card because it has more specifications and features than others.
Points You Need To Know
- If you have three 1080p monitors with 60Hz to 70Hz, 1070 cards will give you the fastest speed because a 1920 x 1080p monitor can perfectly work with it.
- 1070 can run most games, but heavy games that companies are making will only work with 1080 or 1080 ti Nvidia graphics cards.
- Additionally, if you have a 2k, 4k, or 8k monitor, you must jump to 1080 or 1080 ti because it will be best for you.
How To Connect 3 Monitors To A GTX 1070 Card?
Most of the time, motherboards already have graphics cards installed in them.
Can a GTX 1070 run 3 monitors and what is the process of this connection? If you want to install it with your monitor separately, you have to follow these steps.
- Read all specifications of your monitor and 1070 card.
- Secondly, you need to check how many ports are there on your card and monitor. If both of these devices have three ports, then you can easily connect several monitors with them. However, if your devices don’t have several ports, you need to buy a docking station.
- Now, connect all cables with a graphics card and monitor. Turn your monitor system on and check out the working of both devices.
Congratulations, you have successfully connected three monitors with a GTX 1070 graphics card.
Best Monitors For GTX 1070
- Philips 276E9QDSB
- ASUS VG278QAcer Predator Gaming X34
- Acer Predator X27
- SAMSUNG LU28E570DS/ZA
- LG 34WN80C-B
How Many Monitors Can A GTX 1070 Support?
A GTX 1070 graphics card Support three to four monitors at a time . And it also depends upon your graphics card port.
In conclusion, you can connect a GTX 1070 card to 3 monitors. This process is the easiest one, but you need to know that heavy gamers need to buy the fastest graphic card, which is 1080 ti.
If your monitor is old and has FHD resolution, then 1070 will work like magic. Simultaneously, 4k and 8k monitors work perfectly with newly launched gaming graphics.
Article You Might Be In Interested
Ehtesham Shehzad is a 24-year-old Blogger. He is a Tech-Enthusiast & Software Engineer and currently doing Masters in Computer Science & Networking from the University Of Pisa Italy.