Choose The Best Once Without Scrolling 😍
- 27 inch Full HD (1920×1080) display
- 165Hz refresh rate
- Stereo 2W speakers
- 31.5″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved monitor
- ASUS Eye Care technology
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting on the back
- Full HD 1920×1080
- IPS panel for wide-viewing angles
- AMD FreeSync technology
Nvidia is an international technology brand that makes gaming graphics cards. Although several companies manufacture graphics cards, the most trusted brand is “Nvidia.”
A heavy gamer knows that high-speed graphics are necessary for break-free games. I have compiled the 10 best monitors for GTX 1070 that I’ll review today.
If you have an Nvidia 1070 GTX, you need a compatible and high-performance monitor. Otherwise, you can’t enjoy the actual speed of the 1070 card.
Before proceeding, you must know that all of these monitors are high-quality. We have tested them for several months, and now I am writing an unbiased review.
If you will read my review article, it is guaranteed that you can easily choose the best monitor for yourself.
Without further due, let’s dig into this guide.
Comparison Table of Best Monitors For GTX 1070 In 2021
|Image||Product Name||Features||Latest Price|
|Philips 276E9QDSB 27″ frameless monitor||Check Latest Price|
|ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor – Best Overall||Check Latest Price|
|LG 34WN80C-B 34 inches Curved IPS Monitor||Check Latest Price|
|ASUS VG278Q 27″ G Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor||Check Latest Price|
|ASUS 31.5” Curved Gaming Monitor – Top Pick||Check Latest Price|
|Samsung LU28E570DS/ZA 28 Inch UE570 4K monitor||Check Latest Price|
|ASUS PB287Q 28″ 4K/ UHD LED Monitor||Check Latest Price|
|Acer Predator X34 Pbmiphzx Curved QHD Monitor||Check Latest Price|
|ASUS PG27UQ ROG Swift 27″ 4K Gaming Monitor||Check Latest Price|
|Acer Predator X27 bmiphzx UHD IPS Monitor||Check Latest Price|
10 Best Monitor for the GTX 1070 Graphics Card
You need to know some essential points before you read my guide. These points will guide you on which one will be suitable for your home.
- A GTX 1070 is the successor of the GTX 970 that has incredible features as compared to its predecessor.
- This graphics card works perfectly with 1k, 2k, and 4k monitors.
- Never buy a low-resolution monitor because it will not work with your card.
- Furthermore, a minimum 60Hz to 75Hz refresh rate is necessary for its working.
- The compatibility between both devices is a must for proper working. So, buy the best monitor according to your graphics card.
- If you decide to buy a 4k or 8k monitor, I suggest you use a 1080 graphics card because it has more speed than 1070.
When we talk about the best companies for the technology field, Philips comes in the top 10 brands. They manufacture high-quality products that everyone uses and loves.
If they could add more refresh rates to this frameless monitor, it would be best. A 27 inches big screen is the perfect screen that you can use.
Because there will be no dead pixels and distortions. On the other hand, every picture, video, and game appears big with no distortion.
Philips 27 inches frameless monitor is the best choice for everyone because of its incredible features. Why it is suitable for everyone is mentioned below
- If you are a photo editor, its 124% sRGB spectrum will give you billions of colors.
- Every business person or home-based worker can enjoy its fast speed with a split-screen option.
- The gamer will get the best results because of its Free Sync feature with a 75 Hz refresh rate.
Although there are hundreds of other works that you can do with it, I have discussed important ones. In short, everything is perfect, but if they might add speakers, it can be the best for the gamers.
Screen size 27 inches Pixels Resolution 1920 x 1080 Color 124% sRGB Gamut Technology AMD free sync Refresh Rate 75Hz Display 3 sided frameless Response Time 5ms Contrast Ratio 20,000,000:1
ASUS VG278QR is the best monitor for the GTX 1070 graphics card. The speed of this device itself is incredible.
When you connect your graphics card with this ASUS gaming monitor, the speed you will get is beyond expectation.
You must know several features because if you miss that, you might miss a great monitor.
- According to ASUS, it is specially designed for fast-paced games to give you a fantastic gaming experience.
- The combination of the highest refresh rate and lowest response rate makes it the Best Monitor For Fighting Games.
- Free Sync technology removes the flickers, decreases the tearing, and minimizes lags.
- The best thing about this device is Extreme Low Motion Blur technology for sharper images on display.
- On the one hand, you can rotate, pivot, swivel, and tilt it easily. On the other hand, the adjustable height option keeps it at the perfect point according to your height.
Screen size 27 inches Pixels Resolution 1920 x 1080 Technology AMD free sync Refresh Rate 165Hz Response Time 0.5ms Speakers 2W
A Curved Monitor is the top choice of users nowadays because of its unlimited features. Everyone loves to use it rather than a flat screen because of several features and advantages.
Let’s know about these benefits
- The curve of this monitor prevents distraction.
- It gives you a wide viewing angle.
- A widescreen allows you to work on several sheets at a time.
- MacBook works fanatically with a curved screen.
Features of LG 34WN80C-B curved monitor.
Ultrawide screen gives you more space for working.
Several split screen options to use different tabs or files at a time. Furthermore, you can watch movies while playing games. In fact, you can easily create content for your websites.
Exceptional colors fidelity makes it the Best-Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro Support. These colors allow the user to have incredible picture quality and games with lifelike colors.
LG has improved its USB type C for faster data transfer. In addition, it delivers power up to 60W.
LG has used a curved stand rather than a flat or boxed-shaped base. A curved stand is not perfect for this monitor because it might slip and break.
Screen size 34 inches Pixels Resolution 3440 x 1440 Compatible HDR10 Refresh Rate 60Hz Consumption 140 W power
Another masterpiece of ASUS with G Sync compatibility. One of the best monitors with built-in speakers that you can use. Do you want to know its features?
Firstly, a monitor made for speed, and it includes:
- 1ms response time
- 144Hz refresh rate
- AMD Freesync technology
- Game fast feature.
Secondly, it is ergonomic, and you can easily control it by changing the height or moving the screen. The best thing is ASUS VG278Q Gaming Monitor has eye care features that prevent eye strain and fatigue.
Thirdly, several port options to connect various devices at a time and work efficiently. You don’t need to buy a docking station or extra wires to connect it to another monitor.
You can connect three devices with it, but you must know How To Connect Three Monitors To A Laptop.
Fourthly, it saves your energy because ASUS Manufactures energy-efficient monitors. As a result, continuous usage of this device will not charge you.
Screen size 27 inches Pixels Resolution 1920*1080 Technology AMD Free-Sync Technology Refresh Rate 144Hz Display 3 Sided Frameless Response Time 1ms Contrast Ratio 10,000,000:1
Enhance your gaming speed with ASUS curved monitor and GTX 1070. This curved monitor is for you if you are a heavy gamer and looking for the best monitor for the GTX 1070 graphics card.
ASUS curved gaming monitor is my top pick because it has exceptional qualities. But, before choosing it, I must tell you that this gaming monitor is specially made for games.
You can’t pick it for office work. Play and enjoy games on such a big screen without distraction because wide curves avoid distraction.
The best feature of ASUS curved monitors is AURA sync and AMD free sync technology. Both of these features make it the best choice for gamers.
In short, it is a mixture of gaming features that you need for yourself. So, you can choose to enjoy the fastest games now and in the future.
Screen size 31.5 Inches Pixels Resolution 2560*1440 Technology AMD free sync and AURA Sync Refresh Rate 144 Hz Response Time 4ms Panel 1800 Curve
A multi-purpose monitor with several features to perform different tasks. Samsung LU28E570DS/ZA 4k is the best monitor for color grading and gaming.
I have selected it because of the unlimited features that made me choose it for you. If you want a monitor for your gaming, office work, and home use, nothing will work better than Samsung LU28E570DS/ZA.
Features that made me choose it
- Its big screen and borderless display are easy to use with other monitors.
- UHD resolution is hard to find at such a reasonable price.
- Picture by picture and picture in picture quality.
- 1 billion colo support
- Sturdy and heavy stand
- Elegant design that looks beautiful.
- Suitable for everyone related to different fields.
- Low blue light for the comfort of your eyes
Screen size 28 Inches Pixels Resolution 3840 x 2160 Technology AMD free sync and AURA Sync Refresh Rate 60 Hz Response Time 1ms Colors Fidelity 11 billion/td>
If you are a student and a gamer both simultaneously, you can try the ASUS PB287Q LED monitor. The best monitor for reading, playing, and working.
The best thing is its color gradation that makes it the most a good choice for editors. When colors work with 4k resolution, it increases visuals and adds beauty to the pictures.
It simply means there will be no dead pixels or distortion. With picture by picture and picture in picture features, you can play games and take your online classes.
Although it is not a good suggestion, a gamer can’t live without playing games. On the other hand, when you get tired of studying you can play a game to refresh yourself.
You can turn on the blue light for the comfort of your eyes and work for long hours. Furthermore, it can rotate for your convenience.
In short, ASUS PB287Q is a comfortable monitor from all aspects. It will definitely add comfort to your life.
Screen size 28 Inches Pixels Resolution 3840 x 2160 Colors 10-bit Contrast Ratio 100,000,000:1 Refresh Rate 60Hz Response Time 1ms
Predator is the gaming series of Acer that is specially made for gamers. In this series, they have added all the essential gaming features for GTX 1070 Graphics Cards.
The Acer predator monitor and GTX 1070 make the best combination ever
Gaming features of Acer Predator Curved Monitor
- Zero frame design so you can easily connect various monitors. Three sides of this monitor are borderless to have clear visuals.
- It has Nvidia G Sync technology, and when you connect it to the Nvidia GTX 1070, its speed will increase to double that of an ordinary monitor.
- Acer predator does not only have gaming features. There is excellent color accuracy so that when you play games, the images appear natural and lifelike. 100% sRGB color gamut is there for colorful pictures, videos, and games.
- This is the specialty of predators that will reduce your eye fatigue. Play your favorite games for longer hours. The flicker-free, low blue light, and low dimming technology will minimize eye strain.
- Built-in speakers work great, and you don’t need to buy separate speakers. Two speakers work on 7 watts.
Screen size 34 Inches Pixels Resolution 3440 x 1440 Overclocking 100 t0 120 Hz Refresh Rate 100 Hz Response Time 4ms Speakers 2 Radius Curved 1900 Radius Curved 1900
ASUS PG27UP monitor is fantastic, and HDR is excellent on games. Every text looks crisp and clear on this 4k monitor. With the G sync feature, games work smoothly without any hurdles.
The dark parts of the games are much better than other monitors. On the other hand, the white parts of the pictures are shiny and glowy. When we ordered this monitor, everything was perfect except the packaging.
After using it for several months, we have concluded that ASUS PG27UQ is an expensive monitor, but the way it works is incredible.
The color accuracy and contrast ratio make the best combination ever, and I declare it one of the best monitors for a GTX graphics card.
If you are a PUBG lover, you can choose it because users of this device said that ASUS PG27UQ is the Best Monitor For PUBG. Now you can play your favorite game without interruption because the screen will show every picture and video clearly.
Furthermore, if you are tired of using a vertical screen, rotate it and use it horizontally. In short, a monitor is made for your comfort.
Screen size 27 Inches Pixels Resolution 3840 x 2160 Overclocking 100 t0 120 Hz Refresh Rate 144 Hz Response Time 4ms Volts 230 Brightness 1,000 nits
Another incredible monitor from the Acer predator series. As I have already mentioned, the predator is a special series for gamers from Acer with exceptional features.
Gaming features of Acer Predator X27 IPS Monitor
- 144 Hz refresh rate with 4ms response is the basic need of every gaming monitor. Predator X27 has both these features to start your game smoothly.
- Nvidia G Sync technology reduces tearing and minimizes lag for a smooth gaming experience.
- Broad color spectrum to give high color accuracy to observe different colors easily and quickly.
- Quantum dot feature that emits color to give your real and lifelike gaming experience. You will feel like playing a real game in the real world.
- Say goodbye to ghosting because response time will stop it. No matter how fast you are playing, the game will be flicker-free and ghost-free.
- There are eight presets to control different functions from the screen. Now, everything is one click away from you.
Screen size 27 Inches Pixels Resolution 3840 x 2160 Overclocking 100 t0 120 Hz Refresh Rate 120 Hz Response Time 4ms Speakers 2 Brightness 600 nits
Consider These Steps Before Buying The Best Monitors For The GTX 1070
If you are in the market for a great Monitor to go with your GTX 1070, consider these steps before buying.
These steps will ensure that you get the best monitor for your device and avoid the buyer’s regret.
1. The GTX 1070 Capable Monitor
The GTX 1070 is a powerful video card, so it requires an equally capable monitor.
This means that you should take into account the size of your screen and resolution to make sure your monitor can keep up with the power demands of the GTX 1070.
You’ll also want to consider features like refresh rate, response time, color accuracy, and contrast ratio, as many options are available on the market for different budgets.
2. Consider The Size Of Your Desk And Where You Plan On Setting Up Your Monitor
It can be challenging to find the perfect monitor for a high-end graphics card, but there are some things you should consider when making your decision.
For example, what size is your desk? The main concern for any computer monitor is size.
Whether you’re buying a monitor for your laptop or desktop, it’s essential to consider the space that you have on your desk and how large of a screen will fit in that space.
If you plan on sitting at an average desk height, then 24-27 inches should be sufficient for most people.
If you want to use the monitor as a TV replacement, we recommend something larger, like 30-34 inches.
3. Consider The Specifications Of Your Computer Before Buying A Monitor
Are you in the market for a monitor for your GTX 1070? If so, it is important to make sure that your computer has the right specifications.
The monitors for the GTX 1070 graphics card are different from the other cards. You should consider your computer specifications before buying a monitor.
Your graphics card should be compatible with at least one of these resolutions: 1920×1080 (FullHD), 2560×1440(QHD) or 3840×2160(4K).
You will also need an HDMI port and DisplayPort 1.2+ for high refresh rates on monitors which support 144Hz or higher.
4. Think About Whether You Want A Curved Screen Or Flat Screen
Most people are going to be asking themselves, “should I go with a curved screen or flat-screen monitor for my GTX 1070?” Your preference determines the answer.
A flat monitor usually has better color reproduction than a curved one, but the curvature does make it easier on your eyes for long hours of gaming.
If you’re into intense action games like Call of Duty and Battlefield 1, then you might want to stick with a flat monitor because of the frame rates.
But if you play more casual games like Stardew Valley or Guild Wars 2, then a curved monitor will suffice. You’ll have to decide what’s best for you.
5. Determine What Kind Of Display Technology Would Work Best For You
Every day, the world seems to become more and more digital. From our TVs and computers to our watches, some of the virtual devices in modern life are screens.
The display technology you choose for your monitor can make a big difference in how well it performs. Fortunately for you, there are three main types of displays: LCDs, LED monitors, and OLED monitors.
Frequently Asked Question
1. How Any Monitors Can A GTX 1070 Support?
The GTX 1070 graphics card has 2 HDMI and 2 DVI ports. So, you can connect four high-quality monitors with it at a time to enjoy full-speed gaming.
2. Is The GTX 1070 Still Good In 2021?
Yes, it is still good and can support four monitors because of its solid performance. A GTX 1070 is a good choice for FHD monitors with the highest refresh rate.
Although Nvidia has upgraded its graphic card to 1080, it only works with QHD resolution. So, if you have an FHD resolution, the GTX 1070 will work perfectly for you.
3. Can A GTX 1070 Run Three Monitors?
The GTX 1070 has several ports, and it can run a maximum of four monitors at a time. If your monitors have a resolution of 1080 pixels and a 144 Hz refresh rate, it will work like magic.
4. How Do I Connect Two Monitors To My GTX 1070?
You need HDMI and DVI cables to connect it to two monitors. Attach both of these cables with a monitor and the other side with a GTX 1070 graphic card.
Turn your monitor on and play your favorite games on two monitors at maximum speed.
5. Can A GTX 1070 Run 144Hz?
Nvidia has manufactured a fast-speed graphic card that perfectly runs at different refresh rates. But, the best refresh rate where you will get maximum speed is 144Hz.
When you connect a monitor with a 144Hz rate, the speed of your monitor will turn into a beast. So, yes, a GTX can perfectly run at such a high speed.
My Conclusion On Best Monitors For GTX 1070
In short, the GTX 1070 has several features that you can’t use with ordinary monitors. You must have at least an FHD resolution with a minimum 60 to 70 Hz refresh rate.
After connecting it to the Nvidia graphics card, its speed will increase to maximum. This list has the best monitors for the GTX 1070 graphics card that we have tested.
Now, you can easily decide and pick whichever product you like. Make sure to choose the best gaming monitor that will suit you and your games.
Ehtesham Shehzad is a 24-year-old Blogger. He is a Tech-Enthusiast & Software Engineer and currently doing Masters in Computer Science & Networking from the University Of Pisa Italy.